Lindsey Berg Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

Sleeping, Nobu, Gold, & Old Fashion

After a big night out Sunday, Vally and I slept most of the day.  Finally at about 7 we got a little energy.  I knew I had to get up to get ready for a webcam interview that I was doing for ooVoo and PressPass tv.  I had to be ready at 9pm Milan time, 4pm East coast time.  It was Ryan Grant (NFL Green Bay), David Clowney (NFL NY Jets), and I along with a couple other people presenting our final 4 picks for the NCAA Basketball tourney.  I was a great time, lots of S&*!t talking and laughs.  Thanks Michael from PressPass tv for the opportunity.  It was supposed to air on KTLA in LA this past Wednesday but since I am in Italy I missed it.  Hopefully I will get a copy of it. The only problem with the interview was the internet.  Everyone's at one point would mess up making the process last about an hour and half almost making us late for out reservation at NOBU in Milan. The NOBU in milan is owned byMr. Armani himself and is in the same building, which is a whole block, of only Armani stores. Vally and I had our normal favs.  Miso Cod, yellowtail sashimi with jalepeno, tempura shrimp with spicy sauce, house roll (eel & avocado), and ofcourse miso soup.  You can't have sushi without miso soup.  Everytime I go to a NOBU, in NY, LA, Hawaii or Milan I see someone famous.  This night is was Gary Dourdan from CSI: Las Vegas.
After a great dinner we decided to head to a Dolce&Gabanna's restaurant/lounge called GOLD. I had never been there before so we wanted to check it out.  All I can say is gorgeous.
We are thinking about going there for dinner on Saturday when my friend Erica will come to visit for a couple days.  After Gold we stopped by another famous club Old Fashion.  I went there last year on Mondays.  It is a nice crowd but mostly techno and Italian music.  We called it an early night and headed back to Novara to rest up for our day in Milano.  It worked out great because Vally had two full free days so we could do a lot without having to go to volleyball practice. Even though you know I love volleyball...

Ciao for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment