Lindsey Berg Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Volleyball Magazine

Just wanted to let everyone know I am on the cover of Volleyball Magazine. I have not seen the magazine yet but a couple of people I know have.  I will have some pics up for you soon when I get a hold of the mag.  I am off to Italy again.  I just can't get enough. Thank you to all my friends in MN for making my last night there a memorable one.  In the last 6 months I have shared memories with old friends and made new memories with new friends that I will cherish forever.  I will have a recap of my 6 months in MN coming soon.  Also just want to thank all my blog followers...I hope you are enjoying reading about my life as much as I am enjoying living it.  More to come soon...which will include an introduction to one of my new best friends...she is amazing and everyone should know it...Danger ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment