Lindsey Berg Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Premiata Pizzeria

I have a new favorite Italian restaurant in Milan thanks to my teammate Manuela Secolo.  Manu and I have had a wonderful time getting to know each other this season, and she has also introduced me to some of her amazing friends.  Normally I tend to hang out with my teammates, Americans, and a select few Italians.  But this year I have met some new great people that really know the meaning of friendship, and genuinely care.  Gas, Bianchi, and Francesco (The Pharmacist is his nickname) are my new 3 friends.  The Pharmacist is the owner of this fabulous establishment. Everything is wonderful, the pizza, pasta, meat, wine, dessert...you can't go wrong at this place.  Now it is one of the places I walk in and an instant smile is on my face.  Here are a couple pics from our nights at Premiata.




                                      

The Pharmacist & I with the Daily Menu




The Bread holder...they say I need one for my shoes




New Friends...The Pharmacist, Bianchi, & Gas

We have had many great nights since we have met and I am so happy to have them in my life.  Thank you to Manu for being an amazing person and having fabulous friends.

Make sure you check this restaurant out if you are in Milan

Premiata Pizzeria
Via E. De Amicis, 22 - Milano
www.premiatapizzeria.it

No comments:

Post a Comment