Lindsey Berg Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another W

My team is on a roll.  Sunday we got another win against Castellana Grotte.It was a team the we were supposed to beat but as far as I'm concerned in the Italian league anyone can win on any given night.

Villa Cortese vs. Castellana Grotte 23-25, 25-21, 25-18, 25-11

But with the win we earned 2 days off.  I decided to spend the night in Milano after having a great dinner with some of my teammates. I had finally found a restaurant that served American style breakfast and I wanted to try it out Monday morning.  The place is called California Bakery...absolutely amazing...loved it.


This place is such a find for me and I can't believe I didn't know about it before.  I can't wait to go back...I was even thinking some time this week.  To top my wonderful Monday off I had a nice relaxing massage across the street from my house.  I must say Italians do massages a little differently then Americans and at times I do feel a little uncomfortable...but in the end it was needed for my body to recover and prepare for the week.

Next up Novara...yes again...the 3rd time in 15 days

1 comment:

  1. Hey Baby!
    Good to know you are doing good. Love the pictures, Milan is beautiful. Miss ya

    ReplyDelete