Lindsey Berg Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Adventures w/ Iza

As I said in a previous blog...my girlfriend Iza was here last week to visit me.  I hadn't seen her since right after the Olympics.  A little history on Iza and I...we met while both living in downtown LA in 2006.  Ever since then we have kept in touch...and made attempts to visit when we could.  We both love fashion, restaurants, shopping, and enjoying life in general...here are a couple highlights from our week together...


Iza's Birthday dinner at The Bvlgari Hotel...



Iza making friends with Bartender & Manager...yes they are behind the bar



Iza at Nobu Milano



Yep...good sushi...Iza was eating the fish only



My 2 friends meet for the first time...Iza & Vally...Armani Prive



Thursday night dinner @ Manu's house...



Iza



Great graffiti door...Iza & I walking around Milan


Iza's random pics...


Vera...the name of Iza's mom


Iza grew up in Japan...no wonder she likes Hello Kitty



Iza & our friend's watch...really???

Other highlights...

-Breakfast at California Bakery
-Dinner @ favorite Japanese spot Qor
-Dinner @ favorite Mexican spot Ganas
-Shopping at Louis Vuitton...they closed the store on us
-Iza drinking the biggest beer I have ever seen before my game...Dad you would have been jealous
-Iza screaming and yelling at my game
-Life Lessons...only Iza understands this one

Oh and so many more...had a great time and I hope she did as well.  Until the next time Iza.  Love you miss lady.

Ciao...practice time


No comments:

Post a Comment