Lindsey Berg Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Momma & Nonna in Italia

A little less then a month ago my Mom and Grandma (Nonna in Italian) aka Lala visited me in Italy for about 10 days.  They always visit me at least once every year in Italy.  This year they got to see a new little city (Busto Arsizio...where I live but do not play) and spend some time in Milan.  We spent Thanksgiving at the Westin Palace in Milan.  Had a great dinner...not exactly like the real deal Thanksgiving meal...but I can't complain.  Lala, my Mom, Logan and I had a fabulous night appreciating family and friends. Here are a couple pictures from the trip...


Mom, Lala, & I after a big win



Mom, Lala, & Flavio (Sponsor) what a great guy...



Lala & I in Milano



Corso Como 10, Milano

Just want to thank my Mom and Lala for making the trip once again.  There is nothing like family and I am so blessed to have the best family in the world.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment