Lindsey Berg Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas in Italia

One of the perks of being a professional volleyball player is you get to travel all around the world.  One of the negatives is you miss all sorts of important and special events like Christmas with the family.  Luckily I have one of my close friends Logan close to me.  Her Mom is in town for the Holidays and they were nice enough to have me over for Christmas Eve dinner.  The food was absolutely amazing...I felt right at home. A big thank you to Logan and her Mom...



Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, spinach, squash, and green beans




The cooks...Logan & her Mom

Merry Christmas to everyone.  I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday with the ones that mean the most to you.  As for my family and friends...I miss you...see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. That dish looks delicious. Merry Christmas Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete