Lindsey Berg Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Favorite Purchase

I am so excited for fall.  Sounds weird since I am from Hawaii, and cold weather should scare me...but after all my travels and new found (well not so new) love for fashion I can't wait to wear fall clothes.  I got a little head start and purchased a new pair of boots...one of the trends for the season.They are not just any pair of boots...they are one of the top five Heavy Hardwear Booties featured in a recent post by Who What Wear daily...a very popular fashion site out there.  And even better I had purchased them about 2 weeks before that top 5 came out...maybe I do know what I'm talking bout.  Here is my new favorite addition to my shoe collection.  I have worn them with a dress, liquid leggings, and white skinny jeans.  I have even gotten compliments from random girls...and girls don't do that ofter.  One word...FIERCE


                      

Alexander Wang's Hanne Three Buckle Booties


The picture does the bootie no justice.  I will get a full outfit picture soon. Here are a couple of my other new purchases...





               David Lerner's Half Ripped Leggings


                          

Current/Elliott's Moto Skinny Jeans (A hugh hit for the Fall)

No comments:

Post a Comment