Lindsey Berg Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!!!!

Today is my sister's birthday.  I wish I could be in North Carolina with the rest of my family to celebrate it with her, but I know they all rather me be here in Puerto Rico playing volleyball.  For all of you that don't know my sister...she is an incredible person.  I have looked up to her my whole life even though she probably never knew it.  She led the way in volleyball and life, and is one of my biggest supporters in all that I do.  She is a gifted volleyball player and coach, and in the last 3 years has become an incredible mother.  I hope to be just like her when I grow up.  I miss her with all my heart and hope to be in North Carolina with her soon.  I know she much rather me post pictures of her kids then her...so here are Lexi and Noa.  Look at those lil suckers.


Lexi




Noa

Happy Birthday Erin! Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment