Lindsey Berg Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Favortie Designers

Enza Costa

The Los Angeles based designer, who's collection bares her signature name, take a minimalist approach and "is about the woman who's not interested in trends but is inspired by individuality, unpretentious style and life experience". She uses tissue weight fabrics that are meant to layer over one another.  I have never felt fabric so soft...you will never want to wear anything else...I love soft.
Recently I have bought some of her items from a couple boutiques in LA, but yesterday I was at Fred Segal on Melrose and they have the best selection...More about Fred Segal later.

Maison Martin Margiela

This brand is the business.  Martin Margiela is a Belgian fashion designer that keeps a very low profile.  His ultra discreet trademark consists of a piece of cloth with the numbers 0-23.  He has simple yet perfectly detailed and fitted pieces.  Ones that will never go out of style that will make a statement every time you wear them.  I would buy the whole collection if I could.  I can't wait for the fall stuff to hit the stores.  Gots to save up.  

AIDS Awareness Tee

I rocked this last night off the shoulder with some liquid leggings...the shirt doesn't have the shoulder pads that was just for his runway show.  The other pieces that I have are just fabulous. If you are in the LA area Fred Segal has a great collection.  Check it out.

Nixon Watches

I bought 2 funky affordable Nixon watches yesterday.  The are so fun.  They add a little funky style to the outfit rather than my normal real nice watches.  I bought a black and a pink one...rocked the black on last night and got so many compliments.   They would make as great gifts also.
I got this one in Black...it's sick...picture does no justice
I got this one in Pink...I can be such a girl sometimes


No comments:

Post a Comment