Lindsey Berg Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Loft Shopping

For the last week and a half I have been trying to decide where I want to live.  It is such a great time to buy and I know Cali will be my home for the next 4 summers so I think it's the best next move for me.  I finally decided I wanted to be downtown LA.  I love what the city has done and there is so much room for growth still.  I love lofts...like I love fashion.  It is a home that is a blank canvas and you can create the whole feel of it.  Think out of the box. Be creative. Do what no one else has done.  The possibilities are endless.

I think I have narrowed it down to 2 loft buildings.  The Biscuit Company Lofts, and Barker Block.

Biscuit Company...just a lil sneak peak

Barker Block sneak peak



I want that mirror...speachless




There is only one loft in the Biscuit building that I am considering, and right now that one is my first choice.  The Barker Block is newer and has a bunch of options but is still my second choice.  They both have beautiful pools, workout facilities and great restaurants in the surrounding area.  They are actually very close to each other...in the Arts District of Downtown LA.  Meeting my Dad up there tomorrow afternoon to try out one of the restaurants.  It's called Church & State...heard it is remarkable...can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment