Lindsey Berg Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Big Move

So a lot had been going on with my in the last 2 weeks.  I made the BIG MOVE to Cali to start training again with the National Team.  It was such and exciting move for me for a few reasons. First of all I was ready to get back to my normal life...my vball life.  Second it's Cali and I am so close to my parents now.  I try to see them at least once a week.  And third there is so much to do here.  Here are a couple things I have already done.

1 Lake Show (Laker play-off game) 
2 Dinner at Katsuya (twice)
This picture does the place no justice...

3 Stayed and sat poolside at the Hollywood Roosevelt
4 Chilled with the Hollywood crowd at My House, Area, Les Deux, and Falcon


Here are some pics of My House...incredible...I want it to be My House for real...


Area...not too shabby...


Les Deux


5 Attended the Elevee 3rd Annual Rookie Party (pretty cool company check it...might have to get some contacts there to help with my next adventures in fashion)

6 Late night food at Berris (its the late night spot to go after the club...its almost like being in a club...great pizza)

Along with doing all of those great things, I have been practicing once or twice a day, continuing my rehab, and just trying to get back.  Can't believe how much I missed playing.  It's great to be back out there.  

Coming soon my search for the perfect loft...

No comments:

Post a Comment