Lindsey Berg Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm a bad blogger when....we lose....

So I haven't blogged since last week...guess why...we lost.  On Sunday we had a tough loss to Jesi.  Yes Jesi is a very good team, and had one of their best games this season...but...we still could have won and taken over 1st place. But in the big picture...better to lose now then in the future.  My Olympic teammate Heather Bown had a great game and led her team to victory.  It's always fun to see my American friends and teammates.  Hopefully we will bounce back this weekend against Pavia.  We still have a chance to take over 1st...but we just need to take one game at a time and play our game.

Villa Cortese vs. Jesi  21-25, 25-23, 25-15, 22-25, 14-16

Uhhhhhh....I hate looking at that score...oh well...on to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment